9 Creative YouTube channels you should subscribe! | SOCIAL MEDIA

By Unknown - April 02, 2018

9 Creative YouTube channels you should subscribe!




Roberto Blake




I have been watching Roberto Blakes videos for a number of years now, and for someone just starting out in graphic design his videos were extremely helpful in that they were very easy to follow and I loved the way Roberto cuts the shit and gets to the point.




The Futur




I haven't watched this channel in a while but when I first found them I was amazed- these guys have been in the game a long time and know their shit. I am currently at Murdoch University and these guys were definitely giving me more knowledge value than my degree unit! 




#design #typography #industryadvice #logos



Chris Hau



A recent subscription, but already one of my favourites! Chris Hau is a natural film maker so his videos are crisp and professionally edited. Hau covers all things film making, photography and advice in the industry.


#film #photography #industryadvice #lifeadvice


Peter Mckinnon




For me this guy has the best photography advice channel on Youtube. I like how he covers many topics that other YouTubers don't cover.


#photography #industryadvice #tutorials


Charlie Marie



My favourite female YouTuber! I love Charlie's personality and this makes her videos fun to watch. Her advice comes across as honest and her tutorials really make you feel like you can do it too.


#art #graphicdesign #creativeadvice


Will Patterson



I follow Will for more of his logo advice than his typeface tips but the simplicity and quality of the videos make them really easy to follow.



#logos #typeface #graphicdesign #creativeadvice


Eric Kim



Eric Kim is, for me, the number one guy to learn Street photography from. He inspired me to do street photography and taught me so much about the art. I love his philosophy and advice too.



#streetphotography #philosophy #tutorials #vlogs


Teela Cunningham


Teela is awesome and not just because she has the last name as me. Teela's channel looks into Photoshop, Illustrator, hand-lettering and digital painting tutorials as well as other informative creative advice.




#typeface #tutorials #graphicdesign



Dansky



Dansky seems like the nicest guy you will ever meet. His videos are simple, high quality, easy to follow and professionally made. I wish this guy was my graphic design teacher!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments